I originally started this blog back in November 2008 to document my journey of the Couch to 5k program, but it didn't take me long to fall of the wagon. Heck, I don't even think I was completely IN the wagon before I fell off! So around Thanksgiving I decided to give up running for the holidays (good thinking, right?!) and that lasted until the middle of February. In February I slowly started to get back into the swing of things and by the end of April I had finished the C25k program. YAY!
Shortly after finishing that program I decided I needed a new focus after my wedding in June, so I started looking into a half marathon. Yeah, I know, it might be crazy, but what the heck I figured I could try. So in June after returning from my honeymoon I joined the Luke's Locker Fit Program and am now in the process of training for a half marathon in December. So far, so good! I'm hoping to keep up with this blogging thing throughout my training, too.
Wish me luck on both accounts (running and blogging)!
Shortly after finishing that program I decided I needed a new focus after my wedding in June, so I started looking into a half marathon. Yeah, I know, it might be crazy, but what the heck I figured I could try. So in June after returning from my honeymoon I joined the Luke's Locker Fit Program and am now in the process of training for a half marathon in December. So far, so good! I'm hoping to keep up with this blogging thing throughout my training, too.
Wish me luck on both accounts (running and blogging)!

No comments:
Post a Comment